If you have an inquiry or concern about our Policy, please contact us at:
1400 Stevenson Drive
Springfield, Illinois 62703
Information about BUNN
BUNN is based in the United States of America. We are engaged in the engineering, manufacture, distribution, sale, and service of beverage making and dispensing equipment.
Changes in this Policy
BUNN may amend this Policy at any time without notice. Changes to this Policy may affect our use of personally identifiable information that you provided us prior to our notification to you of the changes. Please visit our Website to obtain current information about our Policy.
The information we collect generally includes:
1) Personal information you supply, and
2) Tracking information collected as you navigate through the Website.
Personally Identifiable Information
We may collect and store personally identifiable information whenever you do the following:
1. Purchase our products. When you purchase products from us through the Website, we will collect personally identifiable information about you such as your name, mailing address, e-mail address, telephone number, mobile phone number, and credit card number. We use this information to process and communicate with you about your order. When you purchase a product through the Website you may also choose whether you want us to send you information about our products, services, special promotions or incentives.
2. Volunteer information. In order to provide you with a better and more personalized service as well as to keep you updated on our products and services, we may collect other personally identifiable information that you voluntarily provide us such as information about your personal preferences, survey responses, and details on your transactions and interactions with us.
3. Create an account. You have the option to create an account with us on the Website. When you create an account, we collect personally identifiable information such as your name, mailing address, telephone number, mobile number, and email address. We use this information to manage your account and customize and enhance your online experience. You may also choose whether you want us to send you information about our products, services, special promotions or incentives. You may choose not to create an account or not to provide us with certain information, but then you might not be able to take advantage of many of the features on the Website.
4. Complete a survey or product review. On occasion, we may request that you complete a survey. Your participation in any survey is completely voluntary. If you complete a survey, we will use the information you provide to help us enhance our Website, and the products and services we offer. You may also wish to provide us with a review of a product you have purchased. If you provide us with a review, we may use the information to improve the products we offer and we may elect to anonymously post the review to assist other customers with their purchase decisions.
5. Enter a contest or sweepstakes. From time to time, you may have the opportunity to enter a contest that we offer. In order to enter a contest or sweepstakes, you may be required to provide certain personally identifiable information such as your name, email address, telephone number, mobile number and/or mailing address. We will use this information to notify contest winners of awards and prizes. We may also use the information to let you know about our products, services, special promotions or incentives that may be of interest to you. On occasion, we may join with a select third party to offer a contest or sweepstakes, in which case you may choose whether we may also share the information you provide on your entry form with our co-sponsor.
6. Contact us with a question or concern. If you contact our customer service, in order to better serve your needs, a representative may ask you to provide certain personal information like your name, mailing address, telephone number, mobile number, and/or email address.
When you provide information for any of the above purposes, you may also be asked to provide demographic information, such as your age or state of residence. We use demographic information to analyze and improve the Website and the products and services we offer, as well as the quality of your on-line visits. We may also use demographic information and/or your purchase history to customize your Website experience and to help us determine whether you may be interested in a particular product or service. On occasion, we may obtain information about you from other sources to enhance our ability to serve your needs, such as ensuring the delivery of materials you have requested.
When you use the Website, we may collect tracking information such as your browser type, the type of operating system you use, the domain name of your Internet service provider, and pages visited on the Website. We collect this information for aggregate reporting on Website activity. For example, we may want to know how long the average user spends on the Website or which pages or features get the most attention.
When we collect this information we endeavor to make any personally identifiable information non-personally identifiable by combining it with information about other individuals or by removing characteristics that make the information personally identifiable to you. Bunn reserves the right to share with third parties aggregated information about you and other visitors to our Website. We share this information in order to improve our Website and develop content and services that may be of interest to you.
Some sections of our Website may allow users to post User Content. Please see our Terms and Conditions of Use for detailed Terms associated with User Content. We do not routinely monitor such information, and therefore cannot be responsible for nor assume any liability for any personally identifiable information or other information that may be contained in such information.
PEASE'S and LINCOLN LOGS are registered trademarks, and RAGGEDY MACS, RAGGEDY ANNS, TRINIDUGS, the stylized "P" in the circle of dots, and the pink and brown packaging with white lettering for use with candy, nuts, and confections are trademarks of Bunn-O-Matic Corporation.
© 2015-2016 Bunn-O-Matic Corporation. All Rights reserved.
Disclaimer: Oreo® and Nutter-Butter® are registered trademarks of Intercontinental Great Brands LLC; m&m's® is a registered trademark of Mars, Incorporated; Twinkies® is a registered trademark of Hostess Brands, LLC; and Peeps® is a registered trademark of Just Born, Inc.
These brands are not affiliated with Pease's Candy.